2010年6月18日星期五

Sweet day♥

Yesterday when im in sweetdream
I feel wanna go to toilet....









Bukan buang air BESAR buang air kecil saja~XD
then i went back to my bedroom ready to continue my dream
SUDDENLY...got someone call my name


thats my mum==
she say to me if u wan go sing k then today you go,if not cannot go


OMG!
all my babes have to work suddenly how can they accompany me go?
then i try to call them
all cant T.T at last i decide go with my sis

2 something my uncle come to fetch me go

ON the way...
my dear Fish told me he was finish his work *im so happy cause hope he come find me
He say he going home *i has some disappointed but he tired i dint blame he


3 something i reach there
me and my sis keep walk here walk there because we dunno where we wanna to go@@
then we go eat KINDORI ice cream by waiting my sis's boy
after he come then we sit at there chit chat


4 something IS TIME TO SING!
me and my sis went to NEWAY .just we two
wow~i have never try two person went to sing k
the feel is really good =D


suddenly someone pull the door when im singing
i was get shock =__+

Thats is my dear
He lie me but he give me some surprise=]
we sing until 7 then we go and walk around because i want back home soon




then we go take a pic =]


around 8 i went home le
miss my dear so much

没有评论:

发表评论

Background.MyEm0.Com