2010年4月17日星期六

Down...

My mood so down now..
Who can accompany me..

Where are you?
What are you doing?
Do you know i miss u so much?

After yesterday
You treat me like this again...

I know i really cant constraint you..
You always say to me:bii..dont cry la..i sayang back
You always say:sorry laopo..
I dont want you say these
You know what i want?
I want that you accompany me...i want that u dont ignore me...i want that u told me where you go or you busy also let me know...
You know? I like a silly woman has been waiting for your msg?

Sometime you told me .we must together forever .you wont leave me
But sometime you say until like want leave me...
You ask me find a boy more good than you
I can not tell when to say you should let me to believe

I do not know how long I can hold out...
Maybe you suffer more than me .but i blame you but I have my bad ... it's my fault

I really so down..i only know cry...
Sorry...

没有评论:

发表评论

Background.MyEm0.Com