2010年4月16日星期五

Because u..i was happy

Opps!

I was no updated my blog longer already~XD

Forgive my lazy~




Today I use english campur sikit XD

Please forgive my broken english




因为太久没更新了 就从星期三开始讲吧

Lets start!




Wednesday




I when to school .today our sch have percubaan merentas desa

Then i think it will be so hot then i tie 包子头go sch

and i forgot my hair colour



unluckyly I get a teacher catch OMG!

she want me to dye back my hair if not ask me wear dudung=.=

sohai punya! then we go padang after start our road run~



it so hot man~ we going to be crazy~

we shout when we walk along the road~ppl think we crazy XD



after~bla bla bla

i went home

night have tuition~






Thursday





I decide to ponteng sch

because i nt yet dye back my hair

after because something we decide to go sch again



When we reach sch .
Diu~we get someone deceived

then we continue our ponteng plan



We went to peikei's hse

10am we went to jusco

peikei's sis fetch us go



we want to watch movie but have no time

then we went to green box





we sing .we shout .we dance XD
when we open sorry sorry-super junior
we dance~learn from mv .damn funny XD

about 1pm we sing finish 2 i went home



Today is a nice day!





Friday


Today road run~i dint want to go
but dear ask me go find he
then today i ponteng again~

i walked to hussien onn mcd by 11 bus =i walked go alone
then i sit there wait around 1 hour like that

finally he reach
then we took a taxi go ltr then go to timesquare
we want to watch movie but no time also

then walked at there for awhile
then go find his frens
after went his hse for while

around 3-4
i want back already but it was rain
den we run under the rain go eat

after took bus go lrt then took taxi go back my sch



Its was so happy today because i saw u...=]





















something i unhappy when i need to back...

because i know when i back le...u will throw me alone again..

thats i have no guess wrong...

i be alone again..

thats why i so free come and updated my blog..

its ok...everything will be ok..

Used to it...

没有评论:

发表评论

Background.MyEm0.Com