2010年4月23日星期五

Happy birthday to me =]

Thursday

Finally i go to school le~
I so scare because yesterday ponteng teacher want find us><
when rehat me n peikei share a plate of curry chicken rice
because we need to save money for tomorrow
tomorrow we ponteng again
for celebrate my birthday
we dint talk to waiteng n samantha that day
because we querral for something
then went home
night went to eat bak kut teh
tuition again~
Friday
My birthday finally was reach
i wake up early today for prepare
then i went school wait for peikei coming
after we walk go petronas change shirt
that was many people saw us OMG-.-
then we run go MCD sit for awhile
around 9 we went go taman megah take a taxi go LRT
when we reach there i go and find my dear
then since we waitting for ntg==
me n peikei when to ETUDE HOUSE
at last i buy a set of body wash and body lotion
i still got many thing to buy
but i have no money><
we went back to find dear ,they was snooker-ing
me and peikei go bowling
we beg the people count us as student price
that people was so good XD
then we start to play
peikei keep throw her ball in longkang XD
so funny
after dear them come to find us
she become more shy
keep in longkang again XD
then dear join us play
it was happy
after bowling
we went to sing k
because we dont know where should we go for~
when singing the song suddenly stop
i think the thing jam ady
then a people come in with a cake
dear go buy for me
although that only a small cake
but it was a small surprise for me
anywhere thx for my dear =]
we sing until around 3 like that
then we go and walk walk
me and peikei go and see Cosmetics products again
i buy a bottle of toner
so many thing i want to buy but i have no money
after we walk wander around
then back home
dear send we to LRT
then we own go back
luckyly today no trafic jam~
then we sit at school wait for my uncle come and fetch me back
almost 6 we back home~
although that is a simple celebrate
but i also very happy in today
not many people but its also enough
at least got HE celebrate with me =)

没有评论:

发表评论

Background.MyEm0.Com